Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting Ready to go...






Dear Family and Friend's,
My mom and I are going to Geraldine, New Zealand for the entire summer. I can't wait to meet new friends. I am excited to see Shaun, and meet his family...especially his niece, Briar. We have lots of packing and cleaning to do before we leave in six weeks. I am excited about starting this blog with my mom in order to share our adventures together this summer. Stay tuned for our many activities and new experiences as we explore the south island of New Zealand. We will be starting our blog officially Monday, June 14th, 2010.

6 comments:

  1. Hi there Isabella, how wonderfull this you two got.
    Love you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea! Keep us posted and post MANY pictures!

    P.S. If you meet my good friends Aragorn or Legolas, tell them I say hi :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you guys! You are going to have so much fun this summer...make sure you write her often so I can tell your cousin what you are up to! He is going to miss your silly songs to him, you always know how to make him smile!!!
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Standing by until your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Izzy & Sandra, Denis & I are so excited for you both!! Thanks for comming up w/ such a great idea. I can't wait to see what you guys are up to!!! Love Aunt M onica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Izabella!

    Happy Birthday Izabella!

    Have fun in New Zealand!

    From: Jaysen and Dallas

    ReplyDelete